Home » , , , » Sanjay Dutt Says : He Will Surrender And Won't Apply For Pardon

Sanjay Dutt Says : He Will Surrender And Won't Apply For Pardon

Written By Unknown on Thursday 28 March 2013 | 01:52


Sanjay Dutt says he will surrender and won't apply for pardon. Sanjay Dutt held a press conference in Mumbai today announcing that he will surrender to the police before the lapse of the four-weeks time given by the Supreme Court. Sanjay Dutt made a brief statement and did not answer questions. He said: I am a law abiding citizen of my country. I respect the law. I have the highest respect for what the decision is and I will abide by all the terms and conditions the honorable Supreme Court has put on me. Honorable Supreme Court has given me time to surrender and I will surrender at that time. I have not applied for pardon.There are many other people who deserve pardon. With folded hands want to tell the media, the honorable citizens of my country that when I am not going for a pardon there is no debate about it. Right now I am a shattered man. My family is shattered. It's a very tough time in my life, in our lives. I want to thank everybody who supported me. I have a lot of work. I have to finish all that work. I have to spend all this time with my family. With folded hands I want to tell you that just let me be in peace till the time I go in. I love my country and all the citizens. I love India.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger