Home » , , , » Ayushmann Khurrana:Lucky To Act And Sing In My Films

Ayushmann Khurrana:Lucky To Act And Sing In My Films

Written By Unknown on Friday 29 March 2013 | 06:30


Ayushmann Khurrana Lucky to act and sing in my films. "I would say that I am fortunate that I am getting an opportunity to sing in my films. There are hardly any singer-actor or actor-singer in Bollywood," the 28-year-old said here Thursday in an interview. After singing 'Paai da rang' in his debut movie 'Vicky Donor', Ayushman has sung two songs in his second film 'Nautanki Saala' - 'Saadi Galli' and 'Tu Hi Tu'. Actor-singer Ayushmann Khurrana says he is lucky to be a rare breed of actors in Bollywood who act as well as sing in their films.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger