Home » , , , , » Justin Bieber Want To Be a Good Role Model!

Justin Bieber Want To Be a Good Role Model!

Written By Unknown on Thursday 28 March 2013 | 00:35


Justin Bieber Want To Be a good Role Model. The 19-year-old star told US Weekly magazine: ''The biggest misconception about me is that I'm a bad person. I get upset about that. I have a big heart. I want to be a good role model, but some people want me to fail. 'I'm young and I want to have fun. I don't think there is anything wrong with that.''''I know who I am and I'm not gonna let negativity towards me bring me down. I'm a positive person and I plan on staying that way. This business can break you down, but I have a strong team around me, and my family and all the fans. The love overcomes the negativity. I'm not perfect but I'm growing and trying to be better everyday. That's part of life.Overall, though, Justin Bieber wants everyone to know that his heart is in the right place.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger