Home » , , » Arjun Rampal : Special Role In Satyagraha

Arjun Rampal : Special Role In Satyagraha

Written By Unknown on Sunday 18 August 2013 | 22:19

Bollywood model-turned-actor Arjun Rampal said he has a special role in Satyagraha.Prakash Jha had approached Arjun for this role while filming their last film Chakravyuh and role was specially written for the actor.

 “Prakash had not really got a character for me. He was working on Chakravyuh and he was scripting Satyagraha. He told me if he gave me a part, would I do it? I said yes. It became a full-fledged role and when I read the part, I really liked it” said Arjun .


Arjun Rampal definitely figures in Prakash Jha’s list of favourite actors. Arjun believes this is Jha’s biggest film till date, “It was fantastic. This is Prakash’s most ambitious project. There is a wonderful star cast, all of whom I have worked with a lot. It was like going back home and having a good time. The film is quite intense; we spent a lot of time on and off set together. We were in Bhopal for 60 days” he added.


The actor’s however wasn’t sure about his role in this film as he has already worked in a similar genre with the filmmaker in Rajneeti, “My fear was since I was going back with Prakash in a political thriller, will my character be similar to what I had played before. I wanted to stay clear from that. Prakash wanted to do something new and I was wondering how he will do that this time. The character is different from what I played in Raajneeti, he is young and volatile but in a different way. He is not a selfish man or come from a rich home. He is a guy who is from the grassroots. He is the muscle power of that campaign” Arjun said.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger