Home » , » Sonakshi Sinha Like Nose Stud

Sonakshi Sinha Like Nose Stud

Written By Unknown on Friday 21 June 2013 | 23:42


Sonakshi Sinha like nose stud.In her upcoming film with Ranveer Singh she flaunts a nose stud. “I had my nose pierced at the age of 16.



I have worn a nose ornament right from my first film and keep alternating from a nose ring to a stud. In Lootera, I have used a very traditional Bengali-looking nose stud in the shape of a flower. It’s a hassle-free accessory and is also the mark of an Indian woman.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger