Home » , » Salman Khan To Marry Lulia Vantur ?

Salman Khan To Marry Lulia Vantur ?

Written By Unknown on Monday 10 March 2014 | 02:21

Salman Khan hints at marrying Iulia Vantur.

Finally, Salman Khan is seriously thinking of tying the knot and he’s even thrown a strong hint who the lucky girl might be: the Romanian beauty Iulia Vantur.

The 48-year-old superstar added, “I follow humanity. I follow Islam, Christianity, and follow right thing as much I can. I have been kind of blessed. Father is Pathan, mother is Hindu, second mother is catholic, and brother-in-law is Punjabi. Wife, I am thinking to bring from outside...”

He added that he’s been a bad boyfriend in the past, “I thought they (the girls he dated) were the most correct people for me... Great girls, bad boyfriend. I have not been like the most incredible boyfriend.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger