Home » , » Shilpa Shetty Can't Live Without Viaan

Shilpa Shetty Can't Live Without Viaan

Written By Unknown on Sunday 27 October 2013 | 23:38

Shilpa Shetty says, I can't live without my son.

Bollywodd actress Shilpa Shetty said Acting is not her priority now as she wants to be with her son Viaan.


"I would not work (act) for another one and half years as it is the most crucial time with my child. I don't miss acting.... There is no time to miss it as there is so much happening in my life these days. I do few things on-screen for creative satisfaction," Shilpa said.

"I can't be unfair to a film and I don't want to be unfair to my filmmakers. I can't live without my child.

"Every day he is saying something new, he is doing something crazy. Now he has got this obsession of beach. Every day is a new thing, new day and I don't want to miss any single moment with him," she said.

Other than that, Shilpa is quite excited about her upcoming film 'Dishkiyaaoon', which is set in the backdrop of Mumbai underworld.


Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger