Home » , , , , » "Salman is a Fakir": Sanjay Leela Bhansali

"Salman is a Fakir": Sanjay Leela Bhansali

Written By Anonymous on Thursday 24 October 2013 | 04:56

Sanjay Leela Bhansali: Salman is a fakir, who lives a simple life

Sanjay Leela Bhansali: Salman is a fakir, who lives a simple lifeIn A Interview Sanjay Leela Bhansali Said That All The Star come and go and all the relationships are transitory and transactional. But I would call Salman and Rani my friends. They have been people I have been closest to and have loved immensely. I realise that I don’t want anything from them and nor do they. Salman was temperamental. Sajid and Farah Khan had talked to him about me being this struggling director during Khamoshi when I first went to meet him at Filmistan. It was my birthday and he made me wait for six hours. But surprisingly, when he saw me, he said, ‘I know you. We have some karmic connection.’ He was a good man and cared for small things, but tried to be a brat. Inside he is a fakir, who lives a simple life. Rani lives for her parents and people she loves and is very expressive. They both gave me a lot of belief in myself.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger