Home » , » Miley Cyrus Speaks Out Against Her Haters

Miley Cyrus Speaks Out Against Her Haters

Written By Unknown on Monday 28 October 2013 | 02:22

Cyrus said society wants to shut me down.

Hollywood singer Miley Cyrus has been making headlines over the last few months thanks to her risque performances, NSFW music videos and out-there apparel. She also recently ended her engagement to longtime boyfriend, Liam Hemsworth, which didn't come as a surprise to many.

Miley Cyrus is speaking out against her haters again.

The 20-year-old superstar opens up to Cosmopolitan's December issue, admitting that she sees herself as "kind of an underdog."

"Everything is so chaotic and crazy right now and it’s so much all at once, but I’m living for it. I'm just having the best time ever and everything’s falling into place like it’s supposed to," Cyrus tells the magazine. "Even people who want to hate on me, they can’t even shut down the fact that I’m literally what everyone is talking about."

"I don’t want to say that I’m on top right now -– I feel like I’m kind of an underdog in a cool way," she continues, adding her two cents about society's view on her. "It’s almost punk rock to like me because it’s not the right thing to do. Like, society wants to shut me down."
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger