Home » , » Kapil Sharma Talks About His Relationship

Kapil Sharma Talks About His Relationship

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 23 October 2013 | 23:18

Finally Kapil Sharma talks about his relationship.

There are many rumors about famous comedian Kapil Sharma' relationship.Some claim that the comedian is involved with Preeti, others say that he is engaged to Ginni. However, Kapil denies both.

Kapil says, "I am not dating anyone and my only relationship is with my work. I have struggled to reach where I am today and I can't let these rumours affect me. I have realised that this is part and parcel of being a public figure. I am a private person and request the media to rather write about my work. I would not like to talk about the same any further as it also harms the dignity of the two girls involved."

A source says, "What’s disturbing is that this is happening at a time when Kapil is trying to give his all to the show. After the sets of the show was gutted by fire, all his team members came together to resurrect it and put their best foot forward to not let the accident affect their enthusiasm. But these rumours are only adding to his trouble.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger