Home » , » John Abraham's New Super Bike

John Abraham's New Super Bike

Written By Unknown on Sunday 22 September 2013 | 22:59

John Abraham with his new bike Aprilia RSV4.

Bollywood star John Abraham posed with his new super bike Aprilia RSV4 gifted by Piaggio Vehicles Private Limited in Mumbai, on Friday, September 20.

Interestingly, when John Abraham was asked who he would like to take on a ride on this new bike, he replied: “I would not like to take anybody at the back; honestly, I really wouldn’t like to. She is so beautiful; why would you need anyone more beautiful or as beautiful at the back, so it’s okay. I am happy with one beauty in front.”


John Abraham also said in a statement: “This is one of my best moments ever. Aprilia RSV4 is a dream bike and I wanted to own one for quite some time. I thank Piaggio for handing me the phenomenal Aprilia RSV4, much sought after by several in the biking circuit.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger