Home » » Kate Bosworth To Marry Michael Polish

Kate Bosworth To Marry Michael Polish

Written By Unknown on Friday 16 August 2013 | 22:00

Wedding bells for Hollywood actress Kate Bosworth.

Bosworth will reportedly marry her fiance, director Michael Polish, in a few weeks.

The 30-year-old actress, known for films like Superman Returns and Blue Crush, will walk down the aisle soon.

Bosworth, who has been dating 42-year-old Polish since 2011, has openly spoken about how she believes he is the "soul mate" she had always dreamed of being with.


She said: ''I had forgotten my ideal relationship. When I go home to my childhood bedroom I see all the quotes I wrote about meeting a soul mate.

"Just through growing up and having relationships that didn't work I forgot that side of things and it became about, 'How do we make this work?' When I met Michael all of that magical side of believing in a soul mate returned.

''I'm really grateful because I believe it's rare. I believe that we're two people who have found their way though difficulties in life, unpacked their baggage and realise it's the same baggage.''


She wrote: ''On our first day in Seoul, my fiancé . . . and I ventured out to discover Changdeokgung Palace.''

Multiple sources have confirmed that a wedding for the Hollywood couple will take place this month in Montana.Kate Bosworth is set to tie the knot with her director fiancé Michael Polish at the end of this month.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger