Home » » Hugh Jackman : I'm Very Charming

Hugh Jackman : I'm Very Charming

Written By Unknown on Thursday 18 July 2013 | 04:43


Hugh Jackman said that he loves playing characters who turn on the charm as he believes they are close to his own personality.The Wolverine is talking in a self-admiring way and calls himself charming. 

"I'm an actor, I can play charm. I'm very charming! I love what I do. I'm happiest doing this so that makes it a lot easier to charm people," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Jackman as saying.


Jackman's wife, actress Deborra-Lee Furness, supported his claim.When she was told that she is lucky to have such a charming man in her life, she said: "I don't believe in luck. I would hope every wife in the world would say their husband is the most charming. I happen to think mine is very charming.
"I have a very sharing personality. I like to share him with the world!," she added.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger