Home » » Jackie Chan is Bollywood Fan

Jackie Chan is Bollywood Fan

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 18 June 2013 | 05:53


Jackie Chan is Bollywood Fan.He loves 3 Idiots film of Bollywood superstar Amir Khan.

Mr Chan, who is in Delhi today to attend the China Film Festival, is a fan of the Aamir Khan film that broke records at the Hindi film box office.The actor said he also want to do an Indian film and is "looking for a good script".
"We are here for collaboration," said Mr Chan, who will also be touring India with his musical, My Life In action.

But he wants Bollywood to cast him for his histrionics and not for his Kung Fu."Give me a role for my acting and not for my action. I am a pretty good actor," he quipped."I so want to use Indian choreography, but sadly I can't dance," Mr Chan said.
"We need good Indian writers to write about China and Chinese writers to write about India. We need a good producer to make a good Indo-Chinese film," said the actor, who arrived for the press conference well ahead of time, unlike many Bollywood stars.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger