Home » » Priyanka Is Upset With Mallika

Priyanka Is Upset With Mallika

Written By Unknown on Monday 27 May 2013 | 23:16


Priyanka is upset with Mallika.Bollywood actress Priyanka Chopra is very upset with Mallika Sherawat. Priyanka has slammed Mallika for criticising India at 66th Cannes film festival and calling it a depressing and regressive nation for women. 



Talking about Mallika Sherawat's statement, Priyanka Chopra said at the UNICEF event, "I think we are a progressive nation. I disagree that we are a regressive nation. We are all sitting here and talking about educating the girl child, taking our country forward. I think it's a misrepresentation of what our great nation is on the world platform.Priyanka added, "It was upsetting for me as a woman. It was upsetting for me as a girl who comes from India. I think it was extreme misrepresentation of our nation. I don't think it's fair."





Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger