Home » , , , , » Elsa Pataky opens up about India Hemsworth

Elsa Pataky opens up about India Hemsworth

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 16 April 2013 | 00:19


Elsa Pataky opens up about  India Hemsworth. The Spanish model Elsa Pataky does not like to dress her daughter India Hemsworth in pink.Her daughter India Hemsworth is 11 months old. Pataky said,'' I hate to dress her in pink and I don’t know why I have to..Elsa Pataky and Chris Hemsworth are often spotted with their baby daughter, India Hemsworth. Elsa, in a new interview with People Magazine, opens up about India and the way she's changed their lives.She tells People that for one thing, she's had to change her makeup routine every morning. She says, "Before, I could be in the mirror just looking at each eyelash. Now, I have to learn to look good in a simple way in the morning. You just wash your hair really quick. “I have my daughter running around and I don’t have much time [to say] ‘This doesn’t look good. I have to know what looks good already and just put it on and go.”She adds that when it comes to her daughter's fashion, she's not picky. She explains, "I am the worst. I hate to dress her in pink. Even Chris is [saying] all the time, ‘They think she’s a boy! Can’t you put her in something more girly? You put them in pink so everyone knows it’s a girl? I just get blues and greys and whites — all different colors.”
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger