Home » » Emma Watson : I Love Blusher

Emma Watson : I Love Blusher

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 9 July 2013 | 00:30

Emma Watson says I love blusher.Hollywood actress Emma, 23, who shuns the fake-tan look, added: “I’m English and I have fair skin so I love blusher. I don’t really have a beauty ritual but I really make an effort to take my make-up off properly.”



SHE is usually seen with a natural look so it’s a surprise to hear that Emma Watson hoards bags of beauty products.
The actress, who is the face of cosmetics firm Lancôme, says she has a weakness for lotions and potions.

“I have tons of products at home,” Emma told a French blog. “I’ve always loved make-up. I’m fascinated by how it can transform people but I don’t actually wear much of it. It’s so ironic!”


Share this article :

+ comments + 1 comments

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger