Home » , , » I Am Usually Up For Anything: Sunny Leone

I Am Usually Up For Anything: Sunny Leone

Written By Unknown on Monday 4 May 2015 | 06:45


I am usually up for anything said Sunny Leone
The Ragini MMS 2 actress Sunny Leone, 33, will be next seen in adult comedy Kuch Kuch Locha Hai and she said the genre comes natural to her.

"Something that people don't know is that when I worked in the US, I was a part of a comedy group. There used to be acts, stand up comedies and in between we used to do comedy skits and comedy games."

"So, I have a little bit of training. I wouldn't say I am the funniest person ever but I have a good sense of humour. I am not afraid of tripping over myself or making fool of myself on camera so there is no embarrassment on-screen. I am usually up for anything," Sunny told reporters here.

Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger