Home » , » Nicole Scherzinger To Face Dark Moments

Nicole Scherzinger To Face Dark Moments

Written By Unknown on Monday 2 September 2013 | 22:49


Nicole Scherzinger to face dark moments after breakup.

X factor judge Nicole Scherzinger has reportedly admitted that she suffered “dark moments” after her split from British Formula 1 driver Louis Hamilton.

The duo parted ways recently after their hectic work schedules put a strain on their five-year-long relationship.
Singer Nicole Scherzinger believes she ain`t special. She says she is like any other woman.Scherzinger, 35, believes her breakup encouraged her rediscover herself.

"I`m just like every other woman, I`ve had a blanket of tissues over me many a night. Ordered a random, ginormous pizza for myself," femalefirst.co.uk quoted Scherzinger as saying.


"In any relationship, it`s easy to lose yourself and it`s important to come back to who you are. And you can live your life in freedom and happiness when you`re happy with who you are.

"I definitely have my dark moments, but I want to be a light. That`s what I strive to be. And really, it`s a choice. And sometimes, when you`re sad, you bring the pizza and you make that choice," Scherzinger added.

The "Don`t hold your breath" singer believes the sudden breakup forced her to find her inner character again and concentrate on her work.

"It`s these times that build a character. I`ve tried hard to keep it together, for my work," she said.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger