Home » , , , , » Emraan Hashmi : I Feel Sorry For Sanjay Dutt

Emraan Hashmi : I Feel Sorry For Sanjay Dutt

Written By Unknown on Tuesday 9 April 2013 | 22:11

Bollywood Actor Emraan Hashmi said that "I feel sorry for Sanjay Dutt".Sunju Baba sentenced to Jail for five years by Supreme Court for illegal arms possession during the 1993 serial Mumbai blasts."I feel sorry for the punishment awarded to Sanjay Dutt in the 1993 Mumbai blast case. He has suffered a lot. I have much respect for him, he is like my guru. My prayers are with him," Emraan said here.The actor was talking to reporters in the city while promoting his upcoming film 'Ek Thi Daayan' which will hit the screens on April 19.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger