Home » , , » Ayushmann Khurrana : I'd love to do Vicky Donor 2

Ayushmann Khurrana : I'd love to do Vicky Donor 2

Written By Unknown on Wednesday 10 April 2013 | 23:20

Ayushmann Khurrana says "I would love to do Vicky Donor 2". Vicky Donor has given me everything. If (director) Shoojit Sircar and (screenplay writer) Juhi are ready with a script which is equally quirky I would love to do it. I don't think I have a ready audience yet. It wholly depends on the script and the film," he says. Ayushmann is hoping that success sticks around with him for a long time and is not just here in spurts. Which is why for Nautanki Sala, he drew upon his own life's experiences as a theatre actor to bring authenticity to his performance. Much like he did for Vicky Donor actually, drawing upon his sperm donations in Allahabad in 2002.Ayushmann continues to encounter jokes about his seed-y business.Ayushmann says "I am proud of these jokes. I don't mind it because it only shows the success of the film.Similarly in Hamara Bajaj I am playing a struggling actor because I have been a struggling actor," he says."I am a little easy on the second film. I've evolved as a performer with the second film - as an actor and singer. After Vicky Donor released and did so well, I feel I have created a little space for myself as an actor-singer. People recognise me and that is the biggest gratification for any artist.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

Popular Topics

 
Support : Creating Website | Johny Template | Mas Template
Copyright © 2013. Celeb Gossip - Entertainment News - Celebrity News - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Creating Website Published by Mas Template
Proudly powered by Blogger